This serene, sophisticated home could not be a bigger surprise. As you enter the property on a gravel road, you come upon an old stone bastide – a U-shaped set of buildings around a central courtyard, with a fully operational winery – Domaine L'Ameillaud. The winery is known for its lovely Côtes du Rhone Villages Cairanne wines. There are two stylish flats – Le Grand and Le Petit. The valley setting between Orange and Vaison-la-Romaine, is dominated by the Dentelles de Montmirail, Mont Ventoux and vineyards stretching for miles in every direction. The town of Cairanne is just under 2 kilometers, an easy walk or bike ride. You can relax around the pool on summer afternoons. Or, if you visit during Fall, you may be able to participate in harvesting the grapes and making wine.
- Le Petit – sleeps up to five in two bedrooms with ensuite baths and independent WC. Doubles can be converted to singles
- Le Grand – sleeps up to seven in a double bedroom suite with an extra single bed, and two double bedrooms with a shared bath
- Both Le Petit and Le Grand offer fully equipped kitchens including microwaves and dishwashers, indoor dining rooms, sitting rooms with television and DVD players. Also available: high chairs, deck chairs, ping pong table, large dining table for outdoor dining and parking
- Swimming pool
- Wine tasting and a visit to the winery arranged upon arrival
- Dinner preparation upon request, in advance
- Apartments may be reserved separately or together for a large group